Artisan paraguayo peach jam made on the same day we harvest this variety so that all the organoleptic properties are maintained. A sweet fruit that the taste and texture is between the quince and pumpkin jam.
An ideal jam for:
– Breakfast with a toast or with a curd
– As an appetizer with a goat cheese
– Small brushstrokes on pasta or homemade pizza
– Accompany the bottom with a vegetable cream noticing the contrast in each tablespoon that goes from the bottom to the outside
– For dessert with a curd or curd or with artisanal yogurt